Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Crazy Cropping

Well I have been busy finishing off the challenges for the http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/ crazy crop. It finished last night but the 3rd birthday forum points comp is till going and there is some great prizes so come and join in.

Here is what I did for the challenges

This was Rach's Challenge to cover a note book.. I did my diary for this year and love it.

These 2 were for Mel's Challenges.. one was a altered fridge magnet and card and the other a gift cone. I decided to do a easter cone for my daughters teacher.



This last one was Amanda's Challenge and it was to use something recycled so

I raided Grace's room and found lots of her Hannah Montana stuff to go on the page and I love how it turned out, Grace was dressed up for a celebrity party in the pic.

No comments: