Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been busy...

Scrapping.. after the busy crazy cropping week at http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/ , I had got stuck into the monthly challenges last week and I have been busy chatting up a storm to get points for the 3rd birthday points comp @ Diva's there is some great prizes up from grabs.

We are doing a Book of Me over at Diva's and I was a month behind so here is both my cover page and page about music and what it means to you. There is jounalling under my photo mate.












The school Dress is a LO I did for the Year in Review challenge, just a quick and easy LO to remember things that happened through the year.


A preciouse Moment LO was for a colour challenge, brown, red and cream


I'm not much of a card maker but with some inspiration from the wonder Mel http://theamsmob.blogspot.com/ I did this Five card for my friends daughters birthday this week.


















Now that March is nearly over I will be looking forward to the new April Challenges.

April will be busy with lots of birthdays and easter and looking forward to our holiday.











1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Mandy,
Doing some blog hopping and popped in to say "Hi" !
Great LO's!!