Monday, June 8, 2009

Long Weekend

I have had a great long weekend and tomorrow I am back at work, I landed a 3 month contract with the goverment doing admin/data entry so its a start and might lead to something more.
Saturday after soccer I headed into the scrapbooking and papercraft convention with a friend. It was great day, I love looking at all the inspiration and soo many products. I got a few bargins and some great stuff, I could have spent soooo much more there was way too many lovely things I would have loved to get. Sunday DD had a birthday party at one of those indoor play centre so she has ball and I couldn't drag her away. Today was such a lovely day we decided to head out to the park for a picnic and of course some photo opportunties.







Now some scrapping to share... I love the best buds LO .. These kasier papers are a fav of mine. The @6 and Sweet and sassy LO's were done at http://fancythatscrapbooking.blogspot.com/.


The wagon ride LO was done for a Diva challenge love these photos of Lily while we were away camping.



2 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layouts Mandy! And congrats on the job!!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Hi Mandy! I've tagged you - the details are on my blog!