Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scrapping Weekend

I am finally on holidays from work after working thru christmas/new year. I'm off now till school goes back to spend some quality time with DD Grace. I am also looking forward to have some extra scrapping time.
On Friday night I did this layout for the monthly diva challenge at http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/ it was a summer challenge. You had to use Yellow, chipboard, stamping and summer in the title or journaling.

Yeah it worked.. never uploaded to blogger before. I need to get better at taking straight photos of my layouts.
Last night I had some friends over for a scrap night and we scrapped till very late or should I say early morning (we probably shouldn't have had redbulls @ 9pm LOL) but we got heaps done. We were lucky enough to go create 08 with heidi swapp in December so we have been trying to finish our calenders and we got most of that done last night which is fantastic. Well take photos when I am all finished, just a little bit more to do.

No comments: